How optimistic is the IMF growth outlook of each Latin American economy?
- The Post-Pandemic Latin American Economies: Which Countries Will Prove Resilient?
- Economic growth outlook of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for 2021 and 2022
- Financial Position of the Banking System
- Return on assets (ROA) of Latin American banks
- Balance of trade
- Monetary aggregates
- Financial Position of Corporations
- Corporate debt
- Return on Assets (ROA) of Latin American corporations
- Financial Position of the Public Sector
- Daniel Fernández
Daniel Fernández is the founder of UFM Market Trends and professor of economics at the Francisco Marroquín University. He is a PhD candidate in Applied Economics at the Rey Juan Carlos University in Madrid and was also a fellow at the Mises Institute. He holds a master in Austrian Economics the Rey Juan Carlos University and a master in Applied Economics from the University of Alcalá in Madrid.
- Olav Dirkmaat
Olav Dirkmaat is professor in economics at the Business School of Universidad Francisco Marroquín. Before, he was VP at Nxchange and precious metals analyst at GoldRepublic. He has a PhD in Economics from the King Juan Carlos University in Madrid. He has a master in Austrian Economics from the same university, as well as a master in Marketing Strategy from the VU University in Amsterdam. He is also the translator of Human Action of Ludwig von Mises into Dutch. He has a passion for investing, and manages funds for relatives, looking for investment opportunities in markets that are extremely over- or undervalued.